Sunday, May 3, 2009

Why I haven't been blogging lately

I have a new obsession! Crocheting!!! Literally every night I am crocheting from when Sadie goes to bed until I go to bed. There are just so many cool things you can make with yarn and a hook. Here are just a few things I have made so far.



Baby booties...I must have messed up because one is way smaller than the other. Oh well



I found a pattern for a granny square. It is so easy and quick to make. I think I am going to make a big blanket out of a lot of granny squares like the one on the left.



My most favorite thing to make...FLOWERS! I love making these because they are so fast. I can get like 5 or 6 done during Sadie's nap. I have so many I don't know what to do with them. I have some cool ideas though...



This was one of the first things that I made. They went to my mom for signing up on the get and giveaway on my blog a few weeks ago. I really liked them so I made myself a pair.

I have actually made myself about 3 pairs in different colors so far. They are pretty quick to make and I found a way to use some of my flowers. I wish I could remember where I found the pattern. I will make a link to it when I find it.

So this is why my blog has not been updated in a while. I am going to try to be better now that I have my computer set up in the living room so I can update while Sadie is awake. That is, if she will let me. :)

Arizona pictures are still coming...check back later!

3 comments:

Katie Lewis said...

Your crocheted things are so cute! We really must get together sometime so you can show me how to make those flowers and slippers. They are adorable.

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! Those slippers are adorable! Do they come in size BIG?

Lindsay said...

Once again very impressed-especially with the integration of the flowers.