Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Arizona Trip...Finally

These pictures are not in order, actually they are backwards from when they were taken. But you get the idea. I went down and spent a week in Arizona with my parents with Sadie. It was such a blast! I drove down with my parents because they had been in Utah visiting us kids and then we flew back to Utah with my mom so she could see my brother and sister in law graduate. Sadie did so well on the way down to AZ in the car. Hardly any crying and a lot of laughing. Sadie sure enjoyed all the attention from her grandparents and she really loved that she got to explore a new house with tons of new things to get into. That girl is BUSY! We went to the zoo, visited my grandma in Mesa and just hung around at home. I helped them pack a little bit because they were moving the next week. They are now in their new home which is AWESOME by the way. I need to go visit them again soon. :) There are a lot of pictures so you don't have to look at them all. They are mostly of Sadie...but they are just so cute! Enjoy!


This is my mom crossing a street in Salt Lake. We had so much luggage because my brother needed my mom to bring him up a huge suitcase for when he goes to DC for the summer. We took the shuttle from the airport to Temple square and since Rob was working in Salt Lake that day, he just picked us up from there...well kinda. We had to walk to his aunt's house. It isn't too far from temple square, but it is practically all uphill. And we didn't have a stroller. We did have 2 big suitcases, two carry on bags and a car seat to carry though. It was pretty funny. Here is a picture of my mom carrying one of those orange flags. She loves that.


Me and Rob and Sadie together at last! It was so good to see him again!


I just love this picture. She is so enjoying her popsicle. And look at her little blue hand...adorable!


Enjoying a popsicle on a hot summer day.


That carseat makes Sadie full of static. The sun was lighting up her hair so I just had to take a picture!


Sadie playing with Billy, my grandma's dog.


Playing in the mud for the first time.


PLaying with the hose. She was playing with that for like 20 minutes. She would have kept going too, but I thought she had drank enough water by then!


Grandpa and Sadie playing in the sprinkler.


We went to the zoo and fed the giraffes. Their tongues are so long!


Mom reaching to feed the giraffe.


This activity kept Sadie busy for a long time...whenever my mom or I wanted to get something done, we brought these out.



The night we got to AZ, this is the first thing that we did. Went on a walk with Sadie in nothing but her diaper and shoes. Hahahah. So funny. Sorry, blogger is not letting me rotate this one.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I can't believe how tall Sadie is getting. And the last picture is definitely a keeper. :)