Thursday, May 21, 2009

Inspired

I've been spending the last few hours of my time not cleaning like I should be, not crocheting like I want to be, not playing guitar hero like I want to be, but jumping from blog to blog reading about talented women around the world. It is truly amazing how creative some people can be. I'm not too creative, but I see something that I like, and I can try to make it.

I spent a good amount of the last few hours on this blog: http://nikkishell.typepad.com/wardroberefashion/. It is so awesome! I've been inspired to get my sewing machine out and make myself some cute clothes! And some for Sadie too.

I just wish I had unlimited resources to fabric, yarn and any craft supply I can think of...but *sigh* everything costs money. I have a monthly budget for my hobbies, but I can spend that in a little less than 5 minutes if i wanted to. Also, I have been trying not to spend too much money so we can pay for other things. Anyway...I am working on a few projects and will hopefully post about them when they are done. That is if I'm not too lazy. :)

Check out that blog. It is awesome.

2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Kevan said...

You can get a lot of yarn and fabric at yard sales. Want me to look for you?

Lckevan said...

That would be great! I think we might try to hit up some yard sales this weekend.