Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sadie pictures and videos.

I have a lot of cute pictures and videos of Sadie so I thought I would finally put them on the computer so I can show all of you guys!



This is a box that Rob got when he went to Sam's Club. She loves it! She will just sit in it for like 20 minutes. She especially likes it when we push her around in it.



Nothing is safe anymore. This happens about 5 times a day. I need to put a child lock on that door! As you will see in a later video, her favorite dvd cases to look at are the high school musical ones.



We went to feed the ducks. There was duck poop everywhere!!! When we got in the car to go home, I looked back and the bottom of her shoe had a huge chunk on it. It was pretty gross!


This is the only picture I got of Sadie and her fat lip. You can't really tell, but her upper lip was pretty swollen. Poor girl.


Today I needed to go get some things from the grocery store, so I packed Sadie in the stroller and we walked to Reams. She was just being so good that I decided to get her a treat. I was going to buy some popsicles to share when we got home, but I had to walk home in the heat, and I don't think they would have made it home. It was pretty hot. So I bought her a little pushpop thing. She LOVED it. I kept checking in the stroller to make sure she was doing ok...and after a while, I just couldn't look anymore. She was SO messy. haha. You can't really see, but her whole shirt is COVERED in the melted pushpop. It was a fun outing!





This is a video from when Evan and Shanna were over. Sadie kept saying "what's up with that". It was so funy. Of course, when I pulled out the camera, she didn't do it as much. She says it a couple times here though i think.






This is at the place we had been babysitting. sadie just loved the trampoline. I never let her get on when Rob wan't home because she would run so close to the edges that she would almost fall off. It was scary. But she loved it. Here she is just playing and running in circles. In the next video, you'll see what happens when it is time to get off.




She can usually avoid the edges longer than that so that Rob can't reach her, but she lost her balance, so he caught her quick that time.

Hope you enjoyed the vidoes. I will post soon about stuff I have been working on. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Tim Harper said...

You guys are such awesome parents! That is one cute kid you have there!

Lindsay said...

What's up with that? -pretty cute first phrase. And I like how she avoids the edges when it's time to get off-smart girl!

Anonymous said...

Cute videos! Sadie is so cute! I love the pic with the push pop all over her! Hopefully it comes out when you wash her clothes! :)

Grandma and Grandpa Kevan said...

We have a small trampoline. I left it out in the rain and it shrunk down to about 4 feet. Sadie can bounce on it when she gets here!

Katie Lewis said...

Every time I see the first picture on this post I think Sadie is in a wheelchair.