Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dress up

Rob's mom came down to visit her mom this last week and she came down and saw us one afternoon. She brought this cute pink box full to the brim of dress up clothes. Cinderella, Snow White, Bell...and more. Sadie LOVES it. I think her favorite part are the shoes. You know those plastic little high heels they make for little girls to play with. She puts them on and tries to walk, but it is a little wobbly. So funny. I have one pair of high heels (about an inch and a half high...) and I still have trouble walking in them. So I can relate. :)

Here are some pictures of Sadie playing dress up.



After every dress she put on...she did a little twirling action. I think she was getting a bit dizzy in this picture.



I don't really know what character this dress is trying to portray...but that is ok with us. She still loves it!



Grandma helping Sadie get her Snow White outfit on.

Here she is complete with a crown. So cute!

And this was her audience. I could just tell that Zac loved it! haha

Thanks Grandma and Great Grandma for the visit! It was fun to see you guys and Sadie loves her dress up clothes!

3 comments:

Shanna Selin said...

I wanted some of those shoes so bad when I was a little girl but I never got them. I'm glad Sadie got some though.

becky d said...

I've worn heels since High School, so I'm a pro if she needs lessons. Also, I LOVE your new family picture for your blog. It made me smile.

Holly-O said...

So cute! I always loved to play dress up too. I think that one dress might be Sleeping Beauty? Idk.