Friday, July 23, 2010

The many faces of Zac

I have started to take more pictures of Zac because as I was looking through Sadie's baby pictures, I noticed I took sooooo many more of her. So I'm trying to catch up. Its fun.



My two boys. I love Zac's chubby cheeks in this one. Haha!



This was on Sunday. Sadie just can't stand it if I cuddle with Zac and not her! So she joined in on the fun.


Tongue!


Smiles. It is harder to get pictures of smiles these days because when he sees the camera he just stares at it without changing his expression. It is funny.


Flared nostrils. :)


This is his new trick. It is so cute because I will hear him sucking from across the room and look over and he is just sucking really loudly on his hand.


This was at the park in the shade of the stroller. I was trying so hard to make him smile...making myself look dumb, and this was all I got. That's ok...he is still a cutie!


This one is my favorite. His expression is saying "too close!!!" We had been taking pictures like this and this was like the 4th or 5th one and I guess he had had enough. haha.

I love Zac. He is such a mellow baby. He makes our family so happy. But there is a problem...he is growing WAY too fast! I can't believe he will be three months in a couple days. Sheesh. Slow down dude!

2 comments:

Shanna Selin said...

He is huge! He looks like he is as big as Calvin!

Lindsay said...

Such cute pictures. I think I can see you in Zac's face. :)