Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Color festival

I don't think I ever blogged about this, but I just came across these pictures on the computer. So I thought I would post them for fun. Rob and his brothers and Heidi went to the festival of colors this last year. I can't even remember what month it was, but basically it is some religious ceremony where people throw colors (aka chalk dust) at each other. Sorry I really don't have any more information about it than that. I stayed home with the kiddos. It looked very messy but fun. Apparently though, there were a TON of people there...kinda glad I didn't go because I probably would have felt very claustrophobic.


My handsome hubby all colored up.

The three stooges...I mean brothers.


Sup.


Daniel and Heidi.



1 comment:

becky d said...

I saw something like this performed in what ever country they were in at the time on a show called Amazing Race. It was quite intense with everyone throwing this stuff at the racers.