Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Grandma and grandpa came!


This post is about 2 weeks late, but my parents came to town for a little visit a couple weeks ago. Of course, the kids loved it. Well...Sadie did. Zac decided to get really sick the day that they got here and we had to bring him to the emergency room and spend the next day in the hospital. After that, he was really clingy to me, but by the time they left, I think he was warmed up to them.

We had a great time while they were here...and we can't wait to see them again! I just realized that I hardly took any pictures of the kids with grandma...and none with grandpa. Sheesh. I need to do better at that!


I just like this picture because it looks like Zac is standing there giving a thumbs up. But he is looking at ducks in the distance and eating a sucker. ha ha.


Grandma and Sadie peeling the delicious corn that we bought at the roadside stand!


The kids showing off their new super jammies! They love them! And I think they are adorable.


A nice picture with scuncle scott.


We took a walk to the sno cone stand. Yum!


Sadie with her pretty braids that grandma did for her. Oh yeah, and there is Scott doing what he does best...LOUNGING AROUND! ha ha


1 comment:

Shirl and Bill said...

Those pictures are all so cute. Great family time..