Thursday, August 18, 2011

Main Street in Springville


All ready to go for a long walk.

Yesterday I decided that the kids and I needed to get out of the house. So I loaded them up into the double stroller and we went for a walk to main street. I have been wanting to go to a few stores on main street since we moved here but because I haven't had a car, I haven't gone. But both kids are now old enough to last that long on a walk and it was really fun.

We went to funfinity which was really fun for the kids because they had a train table set up for them to play on and other kinds of toys to look at and play with. Also, they had some good educational workbooks and stuff for Sadie, but they were very overpriced. Oh well. I bought one. Then we loaded up into the stroller and walked down to SOS Drugs. I have never really known what was in there, but I heard there was ice cream for a buck so we checked it out. Yes...I let my kids eat ice cream at 11:55 before they had any lunch. :)

We had to eat our ice cream on the run because Zac had a poopy diaper and I forgot to stick one in my bag. So we walked home and ate lunch. It was a fun outing. There are more stores that I would like to check out further down main street, so maybe before I get too big we will check them out!


The train table...I kinda wish we hadn't seen this until we looked around the store a little bit, because it was really hard to tear them away from it!


SOS Drugs. Different than I thought it would be, but we will probably go again!


Sadie was so good about sharing with Zac. Whenever he wants a bite of something, he just opens his mouth really big and yells "AH AH AH AH AH" until you put something in it. It is pretty funny.


1 comment:

Shirl and Bill said...

Ah, yes, the main street in Springville. Your mom could tell you all about it, So many stores not even there now. But I'll bet the kids just loved the outing.......