Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Funny stuff

The kids have been sick again, so these past few days have been hard. But they sure are cute. Here are a few of the things they have been up to.



When I can't hear them, I usually find them together. Sometimes getting into trouble, but sometimes just sitting in the chair reading books. So cute.


Zac tries so hard to be grown up like Sadie.


Funny kids.

Then the other day when Sadie had to go to time out for something, Zac wandered into the room with her. When I came in, this is what I found:



Ha ha. It was so cute that I had to take a picture. Zac just can't leave that girl alone even when she is in time out. Of course Sadie was happy that I was taking her picture when she was supposed to be in trouble.


Then Zac joined in on the "cheese".


The kids like to sit in these stuffed animal storage bins that I recently got at Ikea. It is pretty funny.



This is a picture of Sadie putting makeup on Zac. ha ha. He just let her do it too. She got a toy cell phone at the dollar store from daddy and I had no idea it had makeup in it until she got home. She loves it.


I made the kids a tent in the living room. They played in it for a long time. Fun. And I really like this picture.


The full tent. Pretty cool!

2 comments:

Shirl and Bill said...

Those pictures are priceless....They are growing up so fast....

Carrie Selin said...

Sounds like you have Zac all trained for the time-out routine. Only he doesn't know it is punishment yet. Those kids are cute. See you all soon.