Saturday, July 6, 2013

Broken Camera

...Well, the camera isn't actually broken.  It takes pictures just fine.  I just can't transfer them from my camera to my computer.  The cord isn't working.  I have a feeling my kids had something to do with it.  :)  I am going to look online today and see how much a card reader is so we don't have to buy a whole new camera.  We'll see how that goes. 

In the mean time, here are some cute pictures of the kiddos.

 At Thanksgiving Point.  I love the tulips.

 Emery loves this girl!  

 Sadie found a friend on BYU campus.

 So did Zac.


Some things I need to catch up on when I get the camera working:

-4th of July Obviously
-Visit from Uncle Isaac, Uncle Scott and Stephanie
-various family activities and visits to Thanksgiving Point
-any other crazy pictures I find...it has been about a month since I have been able to clear my camera!

1 comment:

Shirl and Bill said...

Love the photos regardless of when they happened.
Kids are growing so fast.