Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Family Pictures

 Obviously this first picture is not a family photo...but it is to document how long my hair was before I cut it.  I got it cut the night before we had our family pictures taken by Rob's sister Crys, so it is still curled the way the person cutting my hair curled it.  I have yet to reproduce this look on my own.  ha ha.  And just excuse my red face in the above picture...I had just gone running.  ha!

A HUGE thank you to Crys for taking these.  She got all of these shots (these are just my favorites...she took tons more good ones) in about 30 minutes.. Pretty good huh?!?  I love them so much!  It was just supposed to be pictures of our kids because I am not super excited about getting pictures taken right after I have a baby, but I figured since my hair was done we might as well go for it.  :)

 Even though ROb has a funny face on this picture, I love it.  My kids are adorable!

 Emery - age 2


 Sadie - age 6


 Zac - age 4  He has a bruise on his forehead from...me.  Oops.  He wanted to play ROb's ipad, so I dropped it onto a stack of pillows just as he leaned forward to get it from me.  Ouch.  ha ha.



 Riley - age 8 weeks  She wasn't very into getting her picture taken.  In retrospect, we should have taken hers first instead of last.  Lesson learned.  But I still love the ones we got!


Thank you so much Crys!  I love them all!

1 comment:

Carrie Selin said...

Wow, is all I can say. Those are some good pictures.