Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Duplex

 We (and by we I mean 99% Rob) have been working on updating our duplex in Springville for the past couple of months so we could put it on the market.  Rob spent lots of nights and weekends working down there.  One weekend we left the older kids at a friend's house and Riley and I tagged along.  It was pretty difficult though because the carpet was ripped out so there wasn't many places for Riley to be.

 She hung out on my back while I painted for a little while...

 But then I got tired pretty quickly.  So we mostly just hung out while Rob did all the work.  :)

 Here is our lovely duplex.

 New carpet and fresh paint.  It makes a huge difference!

The kitchen is my favorite part!  I painted the cabinets and Rob installed the flooring.  It looks 100% better than it did.  I love it so much!
 

And here are the pretty daffodils that are blooming on the side of the house.  So pretty.  Hopefully it sells quickly.  But I really will miss this place!

1 comment:

Carrie Selin said...

Nice timing on the blooming flowers! It really looks great!