Sunday, April 12, 2015

My cute kids

 I might be biased, but I think my kids are the cutest kids around!  Today we did a mini photo shoot and tried to get at least one good picture of all of them.  This is a really cute one of the three older kids.  Aren't they adorable?! 

 Riley was not in the mood to take pictures...(she had just woken up from a nap, but we had to go to church, so we forced her to be in a few.)  Daddy and the kids looking sharp.  

 And I wanted a picture of myself with my kids.  I made the dresses for the girls and I think they turned out pretty cute.  And Zac got new church clothes too. 

 Sadie- 7

 Rob put on quite the show behind me.  It was funny.  

 Zac - 4 (almost 5...two more weeks!!)

 In almost every picture at least one of them is closing their eyes!

Emery - 3

3 comments:

Carrie Selin said...

Totally agree. Really cute kids. The dresses are so cute too!

lindsy said...

Way cute dresses! Did you sew all of those ruffles on? We need to come see you guys :)

Laurel said...

Such cute pictures, and yes, your kids are adorable. :) Can you email me what you do for the egg bash? We have a bunch of eggs left over, and I think an egg bash (whatever it is) sounds fun!