Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Mrs. Cavanaugh's candy factory

 We went to Mrs. Cavanaugh's candy factory and took a little tour.  It was  lots of fun and delicious because they give you yummy samples along the way!  Here is Zac disguised as a piece of chocolate.

 Emery wasn't quite tall enough.  

 This was my favorite part.  The lady behind the glass was using her hands to mix nuts into chocolate and transfer them to little paper holders.  She was amazing and didn't spill at all!  I think she has had lots of practice.

 Here the tour guide is explaining that all of the chocolates have different markings on them to tell you what kind of candy it is.  Pretty clever.  

 Here was a quote that I liked on the wall.  ha ha.  If only it were true...

 And this is another one I wanted to show Rob.  :)

And then at the end we got some ice cream.  I wanted to get some chocolates, but the ice cream was only one dollar and the box of chocolates was like 10.  So we went with ice cream.  But I am still dreaming about the chocolate caramel that I tried while I was there.  So Yummy!

No comments: