Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Zac's chin...again

 Zac fell down and split his chin opened again.  He did it a little over a year ago at the swimming pool while trying to climb up a slide.  This time pretty much the same thing happened.  He was trying to climb up a wooden board that they had set up against the couch as a slide and slipped and banged his chin. Rob wasn't home so I called a neighbor and asked her if she thought I should take him in.  She assured me that I probably should. I always need help in decisions like that!  Fortunately, Rob had left Kung Fu a little bit early (which never happens!) so he got home so I could take Zac in by myself and not have to bring all the kids.

This was at instacare in the waiting room.  They put the numbing gel on.

 Here we are in the room. 

 After they cleaned out his chin they let him keep the "squirt gun".  He was pretty happy about that.  Although you can't tell by his face...he was pretty nervous about being there.

Zac kept telling me to take pictures so he could see what it looked like.  The doctor decided to just glue it closed instead of stitches.  So Zac was happy about that too. 

No comments: