Thursday, March 19, 2020

My Birthday- I'm 34

 A few weeks ago, I had my 34th birthday.  We didn't celebrate on my birthday because it was a really busy day, but Rob did have these flowers delivered to me:

I love Tulips!  

Then we celebrated my birthday on that Saturday.  Funny story, the Friday night before I was going to the movie "Emma" with some friends from my neighborhood.  I plugged my phone in so it was charged for my outing.  Not ten minutes later I went to get it and it was unplugged and gone!  I went out and asked the kids if they had moved it and they all said no.  I enlisted Sadie's help to find it.  She called it with the Alexa, and we listened for it.  I heard it buzzing and Sadie found it in Rob's backpack!  I went and asked him about it and he said "I knew I should have put it all the way on silent!"  ha ha.  He wouldn't tell me why he needed it, so I just left it at home and went to the movie.  Needless to say, the next day, I got a new phone for my birthday!  ha ha.  But it was just a phone.  No charger or box or anything.  I thought that was odd, but wasn't too worried about it.  Later Rob mentioned he payed for a screen protector but it didn't look like there was one. So we took it back to the Tmobile store and talked to the employee about it.  I mentioned I thought it was weird that it didn't come with a charger and then he was like "wait a minute!" and he ran to the back of the store and came back with my box and charger.  Rob mentioned that he had all 5 kids with him and he was just trying to keep them from breaking and touching everything so he left in a hurry.  The worker had left the box with a note in the back.  Pretty funny.  

I asked for a store bought cake but I forgot to specify that I wanted the whipped cream frosting.  This chocolate cake was yummy too though.  

 Rob wrote out "34" with the candles...He accidentally made the 3 backwards.  Haha!

 I'm so grateful for an amazing husband and wonderful children who I got to spend my birthday with.  They really are the best!

No comments: