Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Sadie's 14th birthday

 Here I am way behind on the blog posts again.  What's new?  Sadie turned 14 back in February.  Her birthday was just a few days after we got back from Disneyland.  She had a couple friends over and they decorated cookies and played some video games.  

Sadie is just such a sweet girl.  She still likes hanging out with me.  She's getting into volleyball.  We bump the ball around pretty much everyday after school.  She has done great on her rec team.  She's aggressive and it's fun to see her enjoying it so much.  :)  A lot of people that get to work with her or spend time with her tell me how awesome she is.  That is a mom's payday.  

We have the same shirt and we ended up wearing it on the same day.  Then we took this picture and I realized just how much taller she is than me.  :)

Went to the mall for a birthday shopping trip and felt not cool enough to be there.  So we took this picture.  

Sadie loved to steal my phone and take selfies.  I'm not too mad when I find pictures of us together.  

I think she looks like a teen here in this picture.  At the beach in California.

Birthday cake!

Happy Birthday Sadie!!!

No comments: