Tuesday, March 29, 2022

St. Patrick's Day

I decided to go "all out" this year for St. Patrick's Day.  I am constantly telling my kids that when I was young, this holiday was just that you had to wear green or someone might pinch you.  Now I feel like people go a bit overboard buying presents for their kids every holiday.  Good for you if that's what your family does, but I decided that if my kids wanted to celebrate this holiday we would do it with food.  :) Since...you know...you gotta eat anyway.  ha ha.  

So I got some fun paper to use as a table runner and someone had given me this green paper table cover.  It was perfect.  Put some fun napkins on there and sprinkle with chocolate coins.  Done.  I think it turned out really cute.


I made these fun sugar cookies and rolled them in rainbow sprinkles and green sugar sprinkles.  They were really tasty too.  I'll probably do these for every holiday now!

Sadie helped me make this fruit rainbow to have with dinner.  It makes me really happy to look at...and eat!

The girls made rainbows out of skittles at their church activity.

Emery's

Riley's.

I love traditions that have to do with food...because like I said, we gotta eat anyway!

 

No comments: