Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Sidewalk chalk

I love it when it starts to get warm and it gets to be sidewalk chalk season.  I hate the feeling of the chalk on my fingers, but I love the bright colors and the fun art we can make on the driveway.  Finley loves to color chalk, all the kids do.  But it is especially fun when the older kids actually want to go outside and color with me.  :)  These are pictures from the other day when Zac and Sadie spent some time outside coloring with me.  

I made this rainbow collage. 

Then I drew Zac...

Because he drew me like this.  Ha ha

Sadie drew these guys from Phineus and Ferb.  I think she did a great job!

Then Zac decided he wanted to draw a "bobgoblin" really big.  I was watching him and I loved seeing him draw a bit and then step back and look at it and giggle to himself.  I wish I had my phone on me because I wanted to make a video.  It was so cute.  He is so proud of this new creation he made.  He draws bobgoblins everywhere.  ha ha

Now we just need some rain so we can have a clean driveway for new drawings.   
 

No comments: