Thursday, July 30, 2009

Our very friendly girl

This evening after dinner, we decided to go for a family walk. We were originally going to just let Sadie walk along with us, but she insisted that we bring the stroller. I am sure glad we did because she was being so cute in there. Our shadows (rob and mine) were in front of the stroller because the sun was behind us for a while. So Sadie saw our shadows and kept saying hi and waving to them. So we would wave our hands so that she could see the shadow wave. It was so funny! I'm glad I brought my camera so everyone could have a laugh tonight. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! That is soooo cute!

Carrie Selin said...

Dang, that is cute!!

Aubrey said...

pretty dang cute!

Daniel Larsen said...

Haha. That is awesome. Our little Geneva also loves to say Hi to everyone and everthing. We'll have to try this too. :-)

Grandma and Grandpa Kevan said...

Hi Sadie, bye-bye!