Friday, July 3, 2009

Sunday fun...

2 posts withing a few minutes...I know. I'm on a roll! Scroll down to read about the balloon fest!

So last Sunday I was talking to my dad and he asked when my next blog post was going to be. He told me pictures are good, but videos are the best. So we started snapping shots of Sadie right after I hung up with him.




She was being so silly and wanted to climb on me and then try to walk up toward my head. I kept laughing though, which made her laugh, so she never made it. See for yourself. Then she caught me off guard by bouncing right on my stomach. So that is why I sound so funny at the end!

Then we went outside to water the grass patches in our front yard, and we made a little puddle for Sadie to splash around in. This is what I found. I guess she sat down in it.



AAAAAAAAAAAAAND....We are famous. We were in the Springville paper. They were spotlighting different parks every week and we just happened to be at this park when they were taking pictures which isn't much of a surprise since I am there so much. I sometimes go multiple times a day. I love it. Anyway, thanks so much to the Jesse's because they brought us this copy of the newspaper because we don't get it delivered to our house. We would have missed it!

3 comments:

Carrie Selin said...

In the wet dress shot we can see that Sadie's really getting some hair!

Lindsay said...

How exciting! Look at you doing the family thing at the park. I'm glad the newspaper found you!

Grandma and Grandpa Kevan said...

you must have strong tummy muscles to support Sadie like that.
I love the park adventure. can you get a copy for us?