Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Park

Sadie and I go to the park a LOT. Mostly because it is really close to our house and it has good toys for little kids to play on. Some parks are mostly built for older kids, but this one has good things for Sadie. Although she is getting brave and yesterday she went down the big twirly slide all by herself. I was proud. Anyway...Here are some pictures of our fun adventure to the park. I like to bring my camera when she actually has her hair done and a little flower in it because she just looks so cute. If I brought it with me every time we went, we would literally have thousands of pictures from the park. :)



Climbing up the stairs. She looks like she is concentrating really hard!


I showed her how to talk into this thing and she loved it! She was making noises into it if I held her up so she could reach.


Mom...stop taking pictures of me!! I'm trying to play!


This is her favorite thing to do at the park. She climbs up this slide...


And slides down this one. It is nice because if she is really feeling it, she will just go in circles for ten minutes without losing focus. Then I can sit on the bench and just watch.

And............





I CUT MY HAIR! It had been over a year since I had gotten it cut and it was getting really gross on the ends. So I just chopped it all off.

Rob tells me he loves it. So maybe I will make it a tradition to grow my hair for over a year, then go chop it. I've done it twice now...third times a charm!

We are headed to La Grande this week. We are so excited to see Rob's family and go to the beach. Hope you all have fun plans this week!

4 comments:

evans said...

Nice to hear that you cute your hair. But what does that mean?

Grandma and Grandpa Kevan said...

Nice styling haircut; It is easier to manage when it is shorter.
Sadie is so busy, she does have energy, focus that energy and take time for your self so you do not burn out.

Carrie Selin said...

Yes, cute hair cut. I hope you don't miss your ponytails. But it is summer and keeping your hair off your neck will be wonderful!

Lindsay said...

Your hair is positively fantastic! Start the revolution! And it takes such less time to blow dry it. Way to be brave!