Wednesday, August 8, 2012

AZ day 2

We had another fun filled day here in AZ.  We want to keep Rob updated on all the fun we are having so here is another post full of pictures.  ha ha.


It is really hot here.  Yes it is.  So hot.  I could talk about it all day, but I will show you some pictures instead.  Because it is so hot, we do water stuff all day long.  I started out my morning by going for a little run.  I left around 5:50 am and it was already super hot.  But I went anyway.  And there was not ANYONE out exercising.  haha.  I was the only one crazy enough to run in the heat.  Oh well...at least I went.





Later this morning, we played with bubbles in the shade. That was fun.

 Emery loved it too.

 Then my grandma came over.  I was so happy to see her and also to see that she brought her dog Billie.  The kids had a blast chading that dog all over.  Poor Billie was so tired I think. 
 And Emery loved her too.  She grabbed her tail and her ear a couple times.  Then Billie learned and stayed a few feet away from her  ha ha.

 Then right after lunch and before nap time we pulled out the slip and slide again.  And Sadie really is getting the hang of how to do it.  Check out that form!

 And Zac runs all the way to the end and then his feet slip out from under him and he plops on his bum.  It is funny.

 And I just like this picture.

 Then after nap time we hit up the splash pad right by my parent's house.  It was pretty small, but hey it was water and there was nobody else there.  So the kids had a blast. 

 And Emery loved it too.  We realized that she was leaning over and putting her face in the water so she could drink it.  ha ha. 

 I don't know if you can tell, but she had a blast.  :)

Then we realized that the ground at the splash pad turned all of our feet really black.  I wish I would have taken a picture.  They are BLACK!  And I can't get it off...we scrubbed and scrubbed.  Oh well.  Next time we will keep our shoes on.  :) 


We ended the night in the perfect way...video call with daddy. The kids were in heaven telling him all about our trip. And Emery just smiled and blabbed away at daddy's face on the screen. On the agenda tomorrow, a morning hike, and the children's museum.


And this is just a funny video I made in the car.  We were listening to some kids music from when I was a kid.  A disney version of the song "Whoop there it went" came on and the kids were loving it. 


No comments: