Friday, August 31, 2012

Where have I been???

Sheesh.  It has taken me three weeks to finally not be lazy and download the pictures off of my camera.  There are literally hundreds from our trip to AZ and some of our adventures after.  I can't believe it took me this long.  ha ha.  Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.  I will try to stay more on top of blogging in the future!  (I know I have said that before...)


 We have been trying new things with Sadie's hair.  I did the one on the left...and my friend did the one on the right.  I tried to duplicate it the next day...it did NOT turn out well.  ha ha.

 Emery LOVES the swing...for about 2 minutes.  Then she starts crying.  pretty funny.

 Rob took Sadie on a date to go ice skating...when he got there it didn't open to the public for another 2 hours.  ha ha.  So they went to the temple and hung out there for a while.

 Sadie at the Provo temple.

 Here she is showing off her mad skills.  This was pretty much the only time she let go of Rob's hand.  ha ha

 We walked to Reams and got donuts for breakfast one morning.  Emery is wondering where her donut is.  Don't worry, I shared mine with her.

 We have been to the splash pad a few times since we came home from AZ.  Notice how there are like no kids there.  ha ha.  Sadie and Zac had the thing to themselves.  It was nice.

 This is Sadie this morning on our way to preschool.  (just a few of us moms are taking turns once a week.)  She was so excited.

 Remember about the snake I posted forever ago...we found out it was living in our rocks.  We hadn't seen it in a while so Rob went ahead and weed whacked the place where the snake had been staying.  That is when we realized there were 2 snakes and at least 2 baby snakes.  Yikes!  This is a baby snake that fell into the basement stairwell.  I made Rob rescue it and put it back in the rocks.  But it is rather scary to be walking in our front yard and see a snake slithering by your toes.  I haven't seen them much since I got home from AZ...I was hoping they were gone, but I saw one of the babies the other day.  ew.

 The kids looking at the animals a mile or so away from our house.  

This poor llama had just been sheered.  It looked funny.

2 comments:

Shanna Selin said...

Cute kids! I tried doing a braid kinda like that in my hair the other day and it didn't turn out well either even though I watched the you tube video five times. Haha.

And I didn't realize you had animals so close to your house.

Carrie Selin said...

Cute hair on Sadie. I was never that good at french braiding - just once in a while I pulled it off. Sadie is growing up and learning so much. Zac and Emery are darling. We miss you all lots. I think I have finally swept or vacuumed up all the food droppings that ocurred while you were here. Thanks for the post.