Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 4- Bikes, Splash pad and tie die

Another fun filled day...Emery decided she didn't want to go to sleep last night until 11 so I didn't get a chance to update yesterday.  But I guess I can do two posts today.  We started out the day by the kids riding bikes with grandma in the morning.  There was a breeze outside so it didn't feel so hot. 


After bikes we made some tie die shirts.  Sadie really enjoyed it and Zac was pretty much just present for the activity.  ha ha. 
 Sadie squirting the colors on her shirt.

 Zac's turn.  I thought he was just going to make a big mess, but he did really well.

 Then we went to a new splash pad.  The water was suipposed to turn on at 10, and by 10:15 the kids were getting ansy.  So my mom walked over to a nearby building and asked about the water.  They made up some story about how there is a button to push and the water will come on...but we think they just didn't turn it on yet.  So about five minutes later, the water was on.

 And of course, the kids loved it.

 Sadie ran and ran.  She had great fun.

 Then my mom pulled out some dress up stuff.  Zac was a pirate.

 And Sadie was a fancy butterfly.

 And here is cute Emery.

 Then that night we went to Jordan's.  This is my favorite mexican restaurant.  It was so yummy.  I have yet to find a mexican restaurant that compares in Utah.

And here are the shirts we made.  I think they turned out awesome.  The colors are bright and the designs are great.  I love it!

1 comment:

Shirl and Bill said...

Busy, busy days. Loved the pictures