Sunday, August 12, 2012

Days 5 and 6

On Saturday we spent the day in Mesa.  We drove by the temple, went to my grandma's house, went swimming and saw my brother's new house.  It was a really fun day...by the end we were all exhausted!  I fell asleep on the couch while I was trying to stay awake to watch the olympic men's 4x100 relay in the track and field.  Aparently my mom tried to wake me up a couple times when it came on, but I was completely out.  ha ha. 

 At the temple.  Sadie noticed right away that there wasn't a big spire with the angel Moroni on it.  What a smarty.

 All of us in our tie die shirts ready to go to the swimming pool.

 Grandma giving Sadie and Zac a ride on the golf cart.  Zac didn't last long...so I took him out later.

 Oops...my hand is blocking his face...but Zac sat on my lap and helped me drive around the neighborhood.  It was lots of fun.  He pointed out all the cacti he saw in everyone's yards.

 At the pool.  It was a great pool...good stuff for kids and adults.

 Emery fell asleep, so grandma and I hung out in the shade while She slept. 

 Sadie and Zac had an absolute blast at the pool.  We stayed for almost 2 hours.  It was fun.  Sadie jumping in the pool.

 Zac jumping in the pool.

 Then we all went back and ate lunch at my grandma's house and relaxed for a while.  After that we saw my brother's new house.  It was really nice.  I didn't take any pictures though. 

Then today we just took it easy.  We pulled out the dress up box and played a little.



Sadie would try on different hats and aske everyone if they liked it.  She really loves her dress up!

1 comment:

Shirl and Bill said...

Saturday was a fun day, even for ole grandma...Thanks for coming over!!