Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Fall Soccer

 We signed up three kids for soccer in the fall.  It made for some crazy weeknights and Saturdays, but the kids had fun.  Rob coached Emery's team and he does so great with those little 3-4 year olds.  Sadie really came out of her shell and started really getting into soccer.  She did great!  And Zac just loves soccer.  Can't wait for spring soccer to start! 

 Here is Sadie's team right after their last game.  They won most of their games and Sadie almost got a goal in a few of the games.  So close!

 This is Zac's team.  He had so much fun!

And Emery's team.  It rained on picture day so they had to take pictures inside and only half of the team showed up.  So this is the best picture I got.

I took zero pictures this season.  I only got the team pictures and this one of Zac with his medal.  I think it had something to do with the fact that I was chasing a one year old around the whole time.  :) 

No comments: