Sunday, November 1, 2015

My kids

Sometimes on the rare occasion that the kids and I are all ready and have a minute before church, I have them all go outside so I can get a picture of them.  I say rare because we have 9:00 church this year (which I love!) but it is sometimes hard to get out the door that early.  Sometimes it works...sometimes not so much.  ha ha.  But that is what life is like right now.   SO here are some of my latest attempts.

Actually these first pictures were when we were just playing outside eating otter pops. 

 Riley did NOT want to stand still.

 And then she got offended when Sadie tried to hold her hand.  ha ha

 And every time all the kids are looking, someone is making a crazy face.  But I really love this picture.  It shows their personalities! 

 Zac...again with the silly faces.  

 There we go!

The day we had the primary program in our ward I had the kids go out back to get a quick picture.  Rob is always gone by 8:30 so these before church pictures are just me and the kids.  Which doesn't work well when your 15 month old wants to just roam free. 

 Here she is in tears trying to get away.

Then Sadie grabbed her and she was still crying but you can't really tell in this picture.  :)  

I love my kids!  They keep me on my toes and they teach me so much. 

No comments: