Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Family Pictures

Crys took some family pictures for us a month or so ago.  I LOVE how they turned out.  She does such a great job.  My kids are also really cooperative for the first hour or so.  I am always pleasantly surprised at how well the pictures turn out.  :)  Thanks so much Crys!

Emery cracked me up because she just kept changing her pose.  But in all of them she looked really cute!  She is so photogenic!


What a cutie! Emery - 5



The bottom family picture is my favorite.  I don't really like how I look in any of them, but the one above shows the kids personalities so well!

Riley started doing this weird smile.  I couldn't stop laughing.  It was hilarious!

But you can always count on Rob to bring out the real smiles in these kids.


Star Trek hands.


Cutie pie Riley - 2

Me and my handsome husband.

Beautiful Sadie - 9 years old.

Handsome Zachary - 7

No comments: