Saturday, October 2, 2021

Finley's 4th birthday

Our sweet Finley is 4 years old.  She has been telling me everything she wants for her birthday all year long.  The list had thousands of items on it.  Usually when we would go shopping, she would ask for something, and when I said no, she would say "ok...maybe for my birthday."  :)  It really doesn't take much to make her happy.  She spent the day going to the park, opening her presents and chatting with grandma on Facetime.  All of her favorite things!  


The older kids just love Finley.  They showered her with gifts and attention for days after her birthday.  

She blew out all of her candles in one breath. 

Sadie took this picture of her at the canal.  

Grandma gave her this really soft penguin sleeping bag.  She keeps it in her bed and has slept in it every night since she got it.  

This was her last night as a 3 year old.  I still can't believe that our youngest child is 4!  I'm glad I still have a couple of years with her at home before she goes to school.  She is my little cleaning buddy, preschool buddy and playmate during the day.  Her favorite games to play right now are Aladdin and Doggy.  :)
 

No comments: