Sunday, October 31, 2021

School spirit week and baking with Finley

The kids had spirit week last week at school.  One day was pajama day and Zac showed up at his friend's house to ride his bike to school and they were both wearing the same pants, and a Puma jacket.  So Zac ran home to get a black shirt for him to wear so they matched completely.  I love it!


Zac and Braden

Crazy hair day.  Zac rocked pink hair.

These two had three ponytails.

Finley didn't have crazy hair that day, but she had to try this creepy mask on at the store.  

My sister in law posted a recipe she found for these delicious cookies.  I decided to branch out from my normal chocolate chip cookies and try these pumpkin ones.  They were actually delicious.  I wasn't expecting to like them as much as I did.  

She was such a good helper.  (insert laughing emoji here)  She actually made a huge mess with the sugar and flour.  

But she did an excellent job cleaning the beater off.  :) 


 

No comments: