Sunday, October 31, 2021

Gardner Village

We of course had to go to Garnder Village a few times to see the witches.  I went once with just Finley and then again with the whole family.  


I think sidewalk chalk is one of the best things ever.  Finley is really into drawing these days too.  So our driveway is always covered with her artwork.  :)  This is a little pumpkin patch Sadie and I drew.  

I had Rob take this picture.  He took a really long time getting it just right and there was a crowd of people gathering to take their picture.  It made me really uncomfortable.  I hate having attention on me.  

This pumpkin wall was the inspiration for the chalk art at the beginning of this post.  

These two...they love making silly faces.  

Rob and the kids.  

Finley with the huge pumpkin.  

Finley and her friend Ada.  We chose to go on a really cold rainy day so it was empty!

This is one of my favorite witches.  They moved them all around this year and had new witches.  It was fun to see.

This was a new one.  The weightlifters.

And we always have to take a picture in front of the big flag.

Last year Finley wouldn't sit next to this witch.  But she was brave this year.  She kept telling me that the witches weren't real.  All of them were fake except the sleeping one.  (It was just a bed and the blanket would go up and down like it was sleeping.)  haha.  She kept wanting to go back and stare at that one.  

They replaced the baseball witches with some playing pickle ball.  Love it!  I've been wanting to try pickle ball.  

I must say looking at the witches with only one child, who is not in a stroller is a much different experience than having the whole family there.  She zipped around and we saw them all a few times in no time at all!  
 

No comments: