Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Practice run

So before Sadie's birthday party, I wanted to be sure that the photo booth would work out ok, so I had the kids test it out so I could practice taking pictures before the kids got there.  (If you haven't read about her party yet...keep scrolling)

I want to take more pictures when the weather is good again because I just LOVE these!  I think they are so fun!  And I am still practicing with my new camera. 

 We have some cute kids!

 This just makes me laugh.


 Sadie got the idea to use the bow ties as hair bows.  Cute.

 All dressed up.




And this is my favorite picture.  It makes me laugh!

3 comments:

Carrie Selin said...

What is all over Emery's chin in that last photo? Must have been yummy whatever it was.

Becky and Brad said...

What an adorable idea for Sadie's party! And I can't believe how big your kids are and how cute. All three of them have a strong family resemblance. Such a good mix of both of you. It's. Really fun to see how big Sadie is getting. Miss you guys!

Shirl and Bill said...

Tee hee..../;aren't those the cutest kids ever....