Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Warm weather in February!

 It has been unusually warm this February.  Like it has been in the 60's the past two days.  Crazy!  We are loving it though.  Shorts and short sleeves.  Nice.  Yesterday while the kids were supposed to be napping/resting, we were outside playing because it was just too nice to not be out there. 


 Zac re-discovered his shovel that had been buried in the snow all winter.  

 And he dug...for a long time.  :)

 While I read my book...yes, I am reading a hypnobirthing book.  Interesting stuff.  I am hoping to go all natural for this birth, so I am reading anything and everything I can get my hands on.  ha ha

 Then the kids found "treasures" and brought them to me.  Zac found this tiny nail.
And Emery found some sea shells.

 Then she had a meltdown because she didn't take a nap.

 Notice her hand on her eyebrow...I hope she never grows out of that!

On Monday evening, after we picked Rob up from work, we went to Thanksgiving point.  Since it was so nice, we went to the farm instead of the Dino museum.  The kids had a blast!  We met up with some friends while we were there so that was fun too.  We love our friends!

 Emery loved the pony ride even though she said she didn't want to do it.  

 Sadie wanted to ride on the biggest one.  :)

 Rob helped the kids feed the cows some hay.

 The wagon ride.  That was the only time I got cold because there was a little breeze.  Other that that, I was comfy in my short sleeve shirt!

 The kids in jail.  This was what they did when I said "make your best jail face."  ha ha

And Zac had this huge smile on his face the whole pony ride.  

I know we are probably going to get cold weather again soon and I hope we do.  We need more snow!  But while it is here, we will enjoy the warm weather as much as we can!

2 comments:

Carrie Selin said...

So much fun in one post! And Emery from joyful to crying bitter tears - too cute.

Shirl and Bill said...

Michele Duggar can tell you all about natural birthing...HAHA
Good luck on that....Love the pictures of all the activities of the kids