Thursday, March 13, 2014

My birthday!

 My birthday was last week but I have been so busy that I haven't had time to post about it yet.  What have I been busy with you ask?  Well...just look and see...


 Rob got me a KitchenAid mixer for my birthday!!!  I have been wanting one of these for YEARS.  Seriously.  So I have been busy mixing and baking up a storm since I got it.  :)

 I love it.

 And the kids love to watch it in action too.

 Here is Rob putting my cake together.  I mixed the cake batter and I made the frosting so I could use my new mixer.  :)  Turned out delicious!

 While Rob was putting the cake together, Emery was tucking Uncle Duncan in for a nice nap.  She put that blanket on him herself.  ha ha

 Then she joined him for a nap.  So cute.

 Lighting the candles...He didn't actually put 28 on there.  Can you believe that?!?!?  I think I only got nine!  ha ha  

My mom and dad joined in the festivities while I blew my candles out.  :)

I had a great day and I love my present.  It has been put to good use so far.  And I've only had it a week!  Rob is the best!

No comments: