Friday, March 14, 2014

Zac's haircut



I finally cut Zac's hair.  I don't even remember the last time I cut it.  It had been a LONG time.  Mostly it was because our hair clippers were broken, but also because I am lazy.  :)  I finally went out and bought new clippers (the cheapest ones...so who knows how long they will last.  ha ha) and cut Zac's hair.

He absolutely hates getting his hair cut.  He hates having the little hairs all over his face, so he cries and sucks all the hair into his mouth which makes him more upset.  So it is very difficult to give him a good haircut, but what can you do?  I think it turned out ok this time.


 Before.

 Before.

 Mess...don't mind all the crumbs.  That's a lot of hair.  We won't wait so long between haircuts next time.  

 After.  So handsome.

Much better!



No comments: