Monday, March 31, 2014

Lunch with Dad

 A couple weeks ago, Sadie had the day off of school, so we decided to go eat lunch with Rob at his work.  The kids love going inside the building where he works...even though there's not much to see.  :)  But the cafeteria is pretty nice.  They have lots of choices for food.  We lucked out that day because they had macaroni and cheese so the kids got that of course!  So while Rob gets all the food ordered and ready, the kids and I pick a spot to sit.



 Sadie and Zac...I can never get Zac to smile anymore.  ha ha.  This is cute too.


Emery and I shared a bench in the booth.  It is always interesting sitting next to her...Rob usually does it during meals when he is home.  He is a good dad/husband!

 This is what the kids did while they waited for our food.  Normally I wouldn't let them if we were at a restaurant, but this place was a little more relaxed (and clean) so I let them play under there.


Emery always says "pretend I'm the baby ok??" Sadie loves to "take care" of her, so she is always up for it.  ha ha.  Here she is giving her a hug.

Finally the food got there.  Note Zac's face again.  ha ha.  We all left very full.  It was yummy.

1 comment:

Shirl and Bill said...

I read every one of your blogs. Love them and to see the kids.
You are making good use of the new camera!