Thursday, July 7, 2016

Movie with William

 Taking two 2 year olds (almost) to a movie theater hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be.  Only once out of the five times I've taken them have I had to take them out early.  Thank goodness for a friend who comes with me so she could stay in with my other kids. 

 This was during the move.  Apparently she was more interested in the back of her blanket than the movie.  Ha ha! In her defense, the movie wasn't animated.  

 So we went outside and waited out there for the last 15 minutes of the movie.  :)

 These two are just so funny.

 Hanging out in the shade.

This was their favorite spot.  Sitting in the rocks!

The funniest part of the movie was when William got behind the row of chairs and stuck his face in between some random people down the row and said "BOO!"  So funny!

1 comment:

Laurel and Doug said...

I think you're so brave to take almost two year olds to see a movie! I don't think Charlotte would last. Do you bring lots of snacks? What's your trick?