Saturday, July 23, 2016

My Munchkins

 My four little munchkins are growing up way too fast.  I look at pictures from just a few weeks ago and can see they have changed just since then!  Sigh.  I guess that is part of life.  It is so great seeing them grow into good kids, but they are just doing it too fast!

 Playing with trains in jammies.  The best!

 I took the kids to Dunkin Donuts and introduced them to their munchkins.  They liked them.  I had forgotten how much I like their chocolate cake donuts!  Yum!

Just hanging out in the basement.  I think we had cleaned up and these mats were the only thing left on the floor.  So they all squeezed together and asked me to take a picture.

 My little helpers in the kitchen.  This is how it goes: "Can I lick the bowl yet?"  "Not until we are done..." "how about now..."  you get the picture.

 The other day after one of our Thursday movies at the theater, the kids were really quiet. I went looking for them and this is where I found them!  Behind the curtains in Riley's room eating the extra popcorn.  Silly kids!



1 comment:

Laurel and Doug said...

Amen to the kids growing up quickly observation! I've been catching up on baby books, and it's crazy to see that none of my kids are babies anymore! Charlotte woke up in the middle of the night last night, and I went into her room and we rocked together for a long, long time. I kind of wanted to cry; she's so grown up.