Monday, September 25, 2017

First days of school!!

 The kids had their first day of school a couple days after the solar eclipse.  They were excited to start school again and see all of their friends.  We met their teachers the night before so they were ready.  

 They both wore their new shoes and Sadie wore one of her new shirts.

 Zac- 2nd grade  Sadie- 4th grade.

 Emery had another week until she started half day kindergarten, but she wanted to match Sadie so they both wore their hedgehog shirts.  

 This is the first year I didn't walk them to their lines on the first day.  They told me they would be fine and they both line up near each other, so I figured they would be ok.  But it hurt my heart a little bit.  They are growing up.

 Then a week later, Emery finally got to start kindergarten.  Riley and I had fun running errands and hanging out at home while she was gone for a couple hours.  Now it will be me, Riley and Finley.  :)  Emery loves school so far.

No comments: