Sunday, June 10, 2018

Catch up

Just catching up a bit.  I feel so behind that I feel like I can't catch up so I decided to just do my best.  :)  So here are a bunch of pictures with some explanations. 

Walked into my bathroom to find this one day.  Ha ha.  I am going to miss finding treasures like this around the house when my kids get older.

Emery learned how to ride a bike.  It took a long time but now she is out there riding every chance she gets!

Finley...this was before she was very mobile.  Riley would give her toys to play with.  And one day Riley told me mom look!  And she was making this face.  She called it her emoji face.  ha ha.

Emery and her friend Stella and Riley playing dress up.

Zac building card houses.  This came with lots of highs when he got it to work and lots of tears when it would fall over.

I had my first follow up MRI 3 months ago.  They said things were looking pretty good, but there were some things they would keep their eye on.  I have my next MRI in a week and a half.  Then maybe I'll post some pictures of my brain on the blog.  :)

Cute Finley swinging at the park.

Rob wanted to take the kids to the aquarium while they were on spring break because he had never been there.  We actually decided to just buy a season pass because it was so expensive to get in for our family that it would pay for itself in 2 visits.  So we are looking forward to going back there lots this summer!  When we went over spring break, it was a rainy day so there were tons of other people there who were also on spring break.  It was so crowded so I was glad Rob was there to help with the kids.


Here is Zac showing me some huge fish swimming around.


Riley's was just looking at the fish with her bum sticking out like this.  I thought it was cute.  And the penguins were definitely my favorite thing there!

The kids watching the penguins.

Sitting on a killer whale.  


Here are the kids going across the rope bridge.  They had to wait in a long line to do it.  Rob helped Riley across. 


In some kind of fish's jaw...I love how Finley is just hanging out above Sadie's head.  

At one of our favorite parks.

Here is Riley enjoying whatever it is that she is eating.

We decided one night to go out to eat and take the kids to a place called Tepanyaki.  It's one of those places that they cook the food right in front of you and make big fires and do fun tricks.  We thought the kids would love it...

Sadie (and Zac if you look close...) loved playing with their chopsticks.  And Finley did great sitting in the high chair the whole time.

These two were terrified of the fire and enjoyed the show from under the table.  ha ha! Overall it was a fun time. 

Here are the dresses that I made the girls for Easter.

No comments: