Friday, June 1, 2018

Zac is 8!

Our Zachary turned 8 about a month ago.  We just love the boy he is.  He makes up the best games (even if they always end up with him winning because of a last minute rule that none of us knew about). He has fun friends and loves soccer.  His birthday was just a few days before the Pinewood derby so he got to participate in that.  He was so excited.  He had a blast and he placed third!  He and Rob were really excited about that. 

Just look how handsome he is!

My kids are adorable.  :)

So before his baptism we went to the temple to get some pictures of him.  I was a little frustrated when we got there and he wasn't wearing his tie...but I think the pictures turned out great.  He is such a fun kid and he is good to his sisters.

This picture made me laugh.  I didn't know he did that until I got home and was looking through them.  :)

I hopped in there because I'm always behind the camera.

Ready to be baptized in a weeks or so...

The Friday after his birthday he got to invite a few friends to the nickle arcade.  He had a blast and I just sat on the side with Finley trying to keep track of them all...we didnt think about the fact that it was a Friday evening.  It was really busy.  But we survived and I think everyone even had fun.  

Zac's friend got the best stuff with his tickets.

A few of them bought disappearing ink and kept spraying it on each other the rest of the night.  

Singing happy birthday.


On to the Pinewood derby.

Here are all of the cars that were racing.  I was really impressed that they all looked so great.  Zac named his car "Zombies IO"  That made me laugh a little bit.

Here is Zac before we left and the other picture is Rob being excited that Zac's car is doing so great.

The end of all the races. Zac placed 3rd. 

Finley loves Zac!

The Pinewood Derby happened on a Tuesday and read the next post to see what happened on Thursday of that same week...just a few days before his baptism...

2 comments:

Laurel said...

haha! I love Zac's last-minute rule additions. ;) What a fun boy.

Laurel said...

And I laughed at the part about you counting kids at the nickel cade. That was me at Ella's Classic Fun Center party. 1-2-3-4-5-6 over and over all evening long. Good thing we love our kids!