Sunday, June 17, 2018

I made bread!

 I thought I would start this post with a cute picture of Finley.  Just because she's cute! 

A few Sundays ago, I decided I wanted to try my hand at making bread from scratch.  I have made lots of bread before, but not like bread for sandwiches and stuff.  I had some wheat flour I wanted to use up so I called my friend for her recipe and made some.  I also had to borrow 4 bread pans from her.  Thanks Tessa!

 Here it is rising by the oven.

 The kids loved punching it down!

 Empty bread pans...

 Baked bread.  My house smelled so so good!

Yummy warm bread.  I ate about 5 slices.  It was so good fresh out of the oven.  I want to do this more often.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Half the reason I bake fresh bread is for the smell in the house. Nothing compares!