Sunday, June 10, 2018

Funny pictures

 These are funny because in my pictures you can see my little hairs growing back from where they had to shave my head for surgery.  They are much longer now...And Emery's picture is funny because we were painting nails and I looked away after painting her fingers blue and when I looked back...this is what I saw.  I wonder what she was doing...ha ha

 The kids think it is hilarious when Finley sucks on her pacifier upside down.

 Riley walking with her friend Lucy while also sharing her blanket with Finley.  ha ha

 This was Zac's birthday meal.  Chili and hot dogs.

 Finley likes to crawl like this.  It reminds me of Mogli from Jungle Book.  

 Emery playing soccer.

 Emery loves to find these potato bugs.

This is Sadie's team.  She really improved this year and has loved playing defense. 

No comments: