Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fathers day pictures

 On Father's day I decided that before church i would take some pictures of the kiddos since they looked somewhat decent.  We were going to a friend's ward to watch them bless their baby so we took some pictures and headed over there.  It was funny because we were there and Sadie was sitting with some friends and the primary kids got up to sing some father's day songs.  Sadie was coloring, but she put her markers away and walked right on up there and stood on the stairs on the side(because there wasn't anywhere else to stand.  there were a lot of kids) and she sang the songs with them.  They even did one in sign language and she just followed along. It was soooo cute!  She is so brave.  It made me proud and brought tears to my eyes!  Anyway...onto the pictures.

 Emery looking cute with a hairbow.  I never put these in...so I figured I better take a picture of it!

 A few family shots...I can never get a good one of all of them...but they make me smile anyway.


 Silly Zac.

 Brother and sister.  On a ladder.  ha ha.


 Just look how adorable he is!  Ahhh!  I love it!

 My turn with the kids.  

And this was our amazing father's day dinner:
Popcorn, pickles, meat and cheese.  Ha ha.  Maybe I will do better next year!  Love you Rob!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

ha! ha! love the Father's Day dinner! :) Zac looks so much older to me in these pictures.