Sunday, June 10, 2012

Six months old!

 Our adorable little one is six months old already.  We really love her to pieces and she keeps us all in awe at her utter cuteness!  I just love those puffy cheeks and he little dimple is the cutest!  I have been getting comments lately about how chubby she is.  One of our neighbors even asked if we are feeding her whale milk.  I didn't know if he meant that she was chubby, or I looked like a whale.  ha ha.  Just kidding.

 She learned a new trick.

 She does really good in the grass because it kinda helps her to balance.  But she does great on the floor too!

 I also get a lot of comments about those pants.  I love how bright they are.  Ha ha.  Garage sale special.

 All of my crazies.  So cute.

 Happy.

 This picture really shows well what happens when I want a picture of Zac.  He keeps getting closer and closer yelling cheese at the top of his lungs.  So silly.

And then I got this awesome picture of Sadie.  I love it.  She is such a big girl.  She is a great big sister to Emery and Zac.  

But this post is about Emery....
Some things she is doing lately:  
-She loves food.  Anything we will give her.  But I think her favorite it sweet potatoes at the moment.
-She loves to squeal.  
-She is such an easy baby still.  It makes it so easy to take these three out shopping or to the park or wherever.  It is great.
-She has been having trouble staying asleep in her crib.  She will move around and get her arm or leg stuck out of the crib and then cry and cry.  I guess I should put the crib bumper on.
-She smiles all the time.  Especially at other people.  I guess she is tired of looking at my face.  
-She is mostly bald with a little mullet in the back.  I thought she would keep her hair, but it fell out about a month ago.  
-Zac calls her "ree ree".  I think that nick name might stick!


We love our little emery

1 comment:

Shirl and Bill said...

Wow, six months old. Isn't she adorable. Always seems so happy. LUcky you Lindsey!