Sunday, June 17, 2012

 These two crazy kids have been keeping me on my toes lately.  They are best of friends and each other's worst nightmare.  One second they are sharing and pretending they are at school...and the next they are screaming and pushing.  But I still love these two...


 On mom and dad's bed watching netflix!

 Do you see how tired Sadie looks??  She can hardly keep her eyes opened, yet she insists that she is NOT tired!

 Playing in their jammies in a tent.

This is a shape game thing that I bought a long time ago and we pulled in out again the other day.  Zac loved it!  He was literally playing with it ALL day long.  And Sadie and him played with it so well together.  She would help him if he needed help.  So cute.


Painting with water on our chalkboard.  They love to do this!  And no mess!

So if I am ever having a hard day with these two, all I have to do is look at these nice pictures and remember that this is all worth it.  :)  Oh and these videos are sure to make everyone smile!






Love that girl!

1 comment: