Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sadie with the camera

 I don't know why I like this so much, but Sadie had the camera the other day which I like never allow.  I don't let the kids have the camera because I don't want to have to buy a new one!  ha ha.  Anyway, I guess I was in a good mood because I let her play with it for a while.  And I loved watching her take pictures and then giggle at them when she saw them on the camera.  Here is a sampling of her pictures.

 The laundry basket...at least they were all folded!

 Rob...

 My legs...and Zac.

 Emery's Swimsuit.  She told me to hold it like that.

 And then about 50 pictures of her boots.  I really loved all of these pictures.  It made me laugh to look at them all!



 Close up.

 She was being funny and trying to take a picture of the fireplace with the camera backwards.


And a picture of brother.  Maybe someday she will be a photographer.  ha ha

1 comment:

Shirl and Bill said...

Love all the pictures. Your family is sooo cute!