Sunday, July 27, 2014

First Bath

 When Riley was three days old, I had to take her in to the doctor to do a weight check and to check for jaundice.  Since we didn't get a picture of her weight at the hospital, I took a picture of her weight at the doctor.  She lost half a pound (then I had to take her in two days later to check for jaundice again and she was 10 pounds 6 ounces).  It will be interesting to see what she weighs at her two week check up.  :)


 The next day, the kids and I decided it was time to give Riley a bath.  So we got everything ready and the kids helped me wash her off.  Riley of course screamed through most of it...all except when I was washing her hair, but we got through it. 

 Here is Emery washing her foot.

 Here is Zac washing her other foot.

 Poor Riley!  She was not very happy with us!

 Sadie helped me wash her hands.  Then I did the rest really quick so we could dry her off and get her warm.

 All done.  

Here she is all clean and smelling fresh.  She is such a cutie!

No comments: